Tournaments & Travel
Southern California offers a rigorous schedule of tournaments for students to participate in during their training at Advantage. On average, we travel to 20 local tournaments and 12 national tournaments per year. Advantage players usually travel as a group for tournaments–our tournament travel group feels and acts like a team. Our tournament coaching is among the top learning sections of our Academy.
Our generous year-round tournament schedule helps students gain the experience they need to become tournament-tough. All Advantage players are matched with a tournament schedule that fits their individual needs–whether it’s ITF level tournaments, national level events, or top level sectional events, players will find tournaments that push them to the next level.
Each year we have groups of players that travel together for a variety of different events. We have an Orange Bowl Travel Team, ITF Travel Team, Easter Bowl, Las Vegas Travel Camp and more. Wether the kids travel for a tournament or we take players to a destination for training and new expereiences we maximize the benefits of the trip and mitigate costs by traveling as a group!
Advantage Tennis Academy offers tournament coaching at many of the SoCal tournaments, Nationals and ITF’s. We offer a variety of services for players playing locally or traveling abroad. ATA has preselected tournaments which we are already traveling to with our boarding players. Others are welcome to join our warm-up, travel and coaching at the event for $75/day. Pro's can be sent with a player for $200/day plus expenses. Many times groups of our players travel together with a pro to some of the larger national tournaments or ITF's. This pricing model is based upon numbers.
If you have any questions please contact us or Call 1-800-420-4054.
Camarillo, CA (BG 12& 14)
Anaheim, CA (BG 16)
Plantation, FL (G14)
Memphis, TN (G16)
Mt. Pleasant, SC (G18)
Orlando, FL (B12)
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (B14)
Delray Beach, FL (B16 & 18)
Rome, GA (G14)
San Diego, CA (G16 & 18)
Mobile, AL (B12 & 14)
Kalamazoo, MI (B16 & 18)
- Green Tournaments will have an ATA driver or coach each day of that assigned tournament.
- Grey Tournaments will have an ATA coach depending on request and number of participants.
- Coaches may be hired for private tournament coaching. Rates and availability may vary.
- Tournament dates and registration deadlines subject to change.
- All players must be USTA members and register for tournaments directly with the tournament website.
- ATA may be able to transport players to tournaments not on the ATA list. Please coordinate with the ATA office if interested. A complete list of USTA tournaments can be found online.
- ATA must know by the day of registration deadline if you will be traveling with ATA to the tournament. If not, we may not be able to guarantee transportation.